Welcome to PediaCast CME
A Pediatric Podcast for Providers
Introducing a new podcast from Dr. Mike and Nationwide Children’s Hospital! For nearly a decade, PediaCast has provided moms and dads with a regular dose of news parents can use, answers to listener questions and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. With over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
But what about providers?
Over the years, doctors and nurses and students have joined the PediaCast audience, looking for evidence-based answers to the questions young patients and parents ask most. And now, in response to popular demand, we’ve created a podcast aimed at providers. In addition to a wide range of pediatric topics, we include episodes on faculty development, helping pediatric teachers and researchers improve skills at every level. Plus, we offer Continuing Medical Education credit to our listeners!
It’s easy to jump in.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, explore the show notes or start listening now! PediaCast CME is in iTunes and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comments and topic ideas.
Join PediaCast CME
Anyone can listen to our podcasts and explore the Show Notes. However, if you'd like to earn free AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ you'll need to sign up for an account. After you register and login, you'll be able to complete the educational activities and earn CME credit.
- Support for Breastfeeding Moms – PediaCast CME 024 - http://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_024.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS Show Notes / Continuing Medical Education Information DESCRIPTION Dr Kristina Lehman is an IM/Peds physician and advanced lactation consultant. She stops by the studio to remind us of breastfeeding’s importance and the skills […]
- Not Another Boring Lecture! – PediaCast CME 023 - http://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_023.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS Show Notes / Continuing Medical Education Information DESCRIPTION Dr Sarah Tomlinson visits the PediaCast Studio, and it’s NOT another boring lecture! In fact, we discuss ways of sprucing up your PowerPoint presentation and […]
- Motor Delay Screening – PediaCast CME 022 - http://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_022.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS Show Notes / Continuing Medical Education Information DESCRIPTION Dr Garey Noritz stops by the PediaCast Studio to talk about motor delay screening in the primary care setting. We introduce the concepts of surveillance […]
- RSV Bronchiolitis – PediaCast CME 021 - http://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_021.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS Show Notes / Continuing Medical Education Information DESCRIPTION Join us for an up-to-date briefing on RSV bronchiolitis. We cover the organism, the disease, evidence-based treatment guidelines, Synagis prophylaxis and the development of an […]
- Health Literacy – PediaCast CME 020 - http://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_020.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS Show Notes / Continuing Medical Education Information DESCRIPTION Join us as Dr Mike moderates an important discussion for Health Literacy Month. What exactly is health literacy? How is it tied to adherence, compliance, […]