Welcome to PediaCast CME
A Pediatric Podcast for Providers
Since 2006, PediaCast has provided moms and dads with a regular dose of news parents can use, answers to listener questions and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. With over 400 episodes and millions of downloads across the country and around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other podcast source.
But what about providers?
Over the years, many healthcare providers have joined the PediaCast audience, looking for evidence-based answers to the questions young patients and parents ask most. And now, in response to popular demand, we’ve created a podcast just for them! In addition to a wide range of pediatric topics, we include episodes on faculty development, helping pediatric teachers and researchers improve skills at every level. Plus, we offer several forms of education credit for our listeners.
It’s easy to jump in.
Explore the archives, search by topic, browse the show notes or start listening now! PediaCast CME is also available wherever podcasts are found. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with comments and topic ideas.
PediaCast CME currently offers the following forms of education credit:
- Physicians – Category 1 CME from The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Nurses – CE contact hours from The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Physician Assistants – Category 1 CME from The American Academy of PAs (AAPA)
- Pharmacists – ACPE hours from the The Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Psychologists – CE credits from the The American Psychological Association (APA)
- Social Workers – CE credits from the The Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB ACE)
- Dentistry – CE credits from The American Dental Association (ADA CERP)
To claim your credit, follow the Cloud CME link on each episode’s SHOW NOTES page!
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia – PediaCast CME 064 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_064.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS Show Notes Description Join us for another resident-led episode of PediaCast CME. This week, Dr Sabine Eid and Dr Kristin Sundy-Boyles visit the studio as we consider community-acquired pneumonia. Learn the cause, presentation, diagnosis and […]
- Management of Post-Concussion Syndrome – PediaCast CME 063 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_063.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS Show Notes and CME Information DESCRIPTION Drs Sean Rose and Kelly McNally visit the studio as we consider complex concussions and the management of post-concussion syndrome. We explore prolonged symptoms following a concussion, including why […]
- COVID-19 Vaccines – PediaCast CME 062 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_062.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS Show Notes and CME Information DESCRIPTION Dr David Stukus visits the studio as we explore COVID-19 vaccines. Learn about the various types, including how each one works and expected side effects. We discuss the clinical […]
- Applying Cognitive and Behavioral Techniques in the Medical Setting – PediaCast CME 061 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_061.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS Show Notes and CME Information DESCRIPTION Dr Parker Huston and Dr Lindsey Vater visit the studio as we consider the application of cognitive and behavioral techniques in the medical setting. How are they used, who […]
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections – PediaCast CME 060 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacastcme/pediacast-cme_060.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS Show Notes and CME Information DESCRIPTION We have another resident-led episode for you this week as Drs Dan Schmitz and Abha Athale discuss skin and soft tissue infections. We explore the presentation, diagnosis and management […]